The Law Offices Of Kyle Robbins, PLLC

Speak To An Attorney

(512) 851-1248

The Law Offices Of Kyle Robbins, PLLC

Special Needs

How Do I Plan Ahead For My Disabled Child’s Inheritance?
  • Published: June 21, 2018

Parents who have an adult child with special needs must provide him or her with nutrition, clothing, and personal hygiene, transportation to work and appointments, reading notices and attending reviews, managing insurance forms, paying taxes, spending money and recreational and social interaction. Kiplinger’s article, “How to Plan Ahead for a Disabled Child’s Inheritance,” notes that, without a controlled environment and attentive support system…Read More

Caring For Mom And Dad From Far Away
  • Published: April 18, 2018

It’s not uncommon for families and friends to be separated by many miles and even many time zones. Even so, at some point in their lives, parents, grandparents or a loved one may require in-home care. Flagstaff Business News’ recent article, “How to Care for Loved Ones from Miles Away” reminds us that you could suddenly be faced with the challenge of long-distance…Read More

How Does the New Tax Law Help a Family with a Special Needs Child?
  • Published: April 12, 2018

The new tax law now permits money from a 529 plan to be rolled over into an ABLE account for children who have special needs, according to Kiplinger’s recent article, “How to Use College Savings to Benefit Children with Special Needs.” This year, a person can roll over up to $15,000, which includes any rollovers and new contributions to the ABLE account. But…Read More