Kyle Robbins, Esq.
What Makes Me Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
I was raised in a family of farmers. We farmed green chilies, watermelons, pumpkins, dairies and more. Growing up in a small farming community, my family taught me to work hard, and be fair. But if I were to pick the “golden rule” from my upbringing, it would be that we take care of our family, no matter what. Now that I am raising a family of my own, I understand why.
After graduating from Oklahoma State, I moved back home to help my father start his dairy nutrition company. I sold life insurance to make ends meet, and after several years the company finally became successful. I then shifted my attention to law school and somehow managed to score in the top 1% on the entrance exams. As a result, I was able to attend the University of Texas School of Law after being awarded the Dean’s Presidential Scholarship, for which I am forever grateful.
As for why estate planning, that goes back to when I found out I was going to be a father, shortly after graduating from law school. As I prepared our family’s estate plan, I took great pride in the knowledge that I was taking responsibility for my family’s security. What I didn’t expect was the feeling of relief and accomplishment I experienced when I finally got the plan in place. All I could think was “Wow, I wish I could do this for everyone.” After giving it some thought, I decided to do just that. I left the intellectual property firm I was working for and have been working hard to take care of families ever since.
Kyle Robbins is the founder and sole owner of Robbins Estate Law.
He received his J.D. with honors from the University of Texas School of Law and his B.S. in Food Chemistry and Microbiology from Oklahoma State University.
He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Estate Planning Council of Central Texas, Austin Young Lawyers Association, and the Travis County Bar Association.
Kyle spends his free time hiking with his family, attending sporting events, and volunteering at the Capital Area Tennis Association and as a coach for the Special Olympics.
- Power of attorney
- Wills and living wills
- Estate planning
- University of Texas – Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor – (J.D. – 2017)
- Best Probate Attorneys in Austin – Expertise (2020)
- Guardianship Ad Litem Certification – State Bar of Texas (2018)
- Care Commitment Badge – State Bar of Texas (2018)
- Texas Bar College: Professionalism Through Education – Texas Bar College (2018)
- Graduation with Honors – The University of Texas (2017)
- Robbins Estate Law (2017 – Present)
- The Mary Dale Law Firm (2018 – 2018)
- Hardy, Parrish, Yang, LLP (2017 – 2017)
- Combined Insurance of America (2012 – 2014)
- Wine & Wills
- Lunch & Learn at the Tye Preston Memorial Library
- Estate Sets for Vets
- Austin Small Business Expo 2018
- Austin Chapter Meeting
- Robbins Estate Law