Lorenza G. Cigarroa, Esq.
I was born and raised on the border city of Laredo, Texas to a large Mexican family. I value my immediate and extended family very closely and spend as much time with them as I can. The borderlands gave me exposure to both American and Mexican cultures that provide me with a unique perspective in life as I interact with people from all parts of the world. Raised in one of the busiest trade ports of the United States, I started working in the international trade industry in high school, obtained my Customs Brokers license in 2014, and worked in the family Customs brokerage business. Upon graduation from law school, I specialized in international trade law and domestic and international estate planning at a law firm in San Antonio. I obtained valuable experience in probate, estate administration, and estate planning. As a family-centric practice, estate planning and probate resonate with my values as I assist families to secure and distribute assets for their descendants’ care and well-being. My upbringing in an international city and experience in international commerce enabled me to better understand the familial and business interests of foreign families seeking U.S. estate planning and vice versa. On my spare time, I enjoy hiking, gardening, reading, and traveling.
- The University of Texas School of Law – Juris Doctor – (August 2014 – May 2017)
- Southwestern University – Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Cum Laude – (August 2009 – May 2013)
- The Law Offices Of Kyle Robbins, PLLC. – Associate Attorney, Estate Planning, Probate Administration & Estate Tax. (2020 – Present)
- Clark Hill Strasburger (Formerly Strasburger & Price) – Associate Attorney, Estate Planning, Tax, & International Trade (2017 – 2019)
- Clark Hill Strasburger (Formerly Strasburger & Price) – Summer Associate Attorney, General (2016)
The Law Offices Of Kyle Robbins, PLLC.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Estate Tax